¡Adelante! Youth Program
The ¡Adelante! Program is designed for 9th -10th grade students to improve college and career readiness. During meetings students will:
- Learn life skills such as time management.
- Explore colleges by visiting college campuses.
- Explore careers by listening to career guest speakers and taking workplace field trips.
- Sharpen their writing skills by learning some tips/tricks to write well.
- Search/apply for college scholarships.
- Get help with schoolwork from a tutor.
- Volunteer in the Holland community.
- Have fun as they get to know their program peers.
*The ¡Adelante! Program is sponsored by: the Greater Ottawa County United Way and Herman Miller Cares
*Special thanks to Grand Rapids Community College Lakeshore Campus for the use of their facilities
6:00-8:00pm Wednesdays (during school year)
@ Midtown Center (96 W 15th St, Holland, MI 49423)
For more information call (616) 392-5058 or email email@example.com.
Schedule a College Advising Appointment
Can’t join the program but still need help preparing to enter college, the military, or the workforce after high school?
Then please make an appointment to see Yadah Ramirez using the scheduling link below:
In order to join LAUP’s youth programs, students must:
- Fill out the proper application using the links below
- Sign a hard copy of the application they submitted in person along with their parent/guardian on the first meeting of the program
- Sign all other needed documentation in person with their parent/guardian during the first meeting of the program