¡Más Adelante! Youth Program
The wide horizon after high school is stretching out before you. Are you ready for what comes next? The ¡Más Adelante! program for 11th – 12th graders can help you take your next steps with confidence. Set yourself up for success in the job market or lay the groundwork for a great college experience.
About The Program
The ¡Más Adelante! Program is designed for 12th grade students to improve college and career readiness. During meetings students will:
- Learn to improve their writing skills while submitting college essays.
- Learn financial literacy as they submit FAFSA and scholarship applications.
- Explore careers by listening to career guest speakers.
- Sharpen their job skills by creating a resume and participating in mock interviews.
- Explore colleges by visiting college campuses.
- Get help with schoolwork from a tutor.
- Volunteer in the Holland community.
- Have fun as they get to know their program peers.
*The ¡Más Adelante! Program is sponsored by: the Greater Ottawa County United Way and private donors like you. Thank you!
6:30-8:30pm Wednesdays / 10am-12pm Saturdays (during the school year)
@ LAUP Office (238 W. 15th St., Ste. 12, Holland, MI 49423)
For more information call (616) 888-7225 or email email@example.com.
Schedule a College Advising Appointment
Can’t join the program but still need help preparing to enter college, the military, or the workforce after high school?
Then please make an appointment to see a LAUP program staff member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can a Student Apply?
In order to join LAUP’s youth programs, students must:
- Fill out the proper application using the links below
- Sign a hard copy of the application they submitted in person along with their parent/guardian on the first meeting of the program
- Sign all other needed documentation in person with their parent/guardian during the first meeting of the program