¡Adelante! Youth Program!
What are you passionate about? Do you imagine big things for your future? Explore the possibilities for life after high school and discover the path to pursue your goals with a strong community of friends through the 9th – 10th grade ¡Adelante! Program.
About The Program
The ¡Adelante! Program is designed for 8th -11th grade students to improve college and career readiness. During meetings students will:
- Learn life skills such as time management.
- Explore colleges by visiting college campuses.
- Explore careers by listening to career guest speakers and taking workplace field trips.
- Sharpen their writing skills by learning some tips/tricks to write well.
- Search/apply for college scholarships.
- Get help with schoolwork from a tutor.
- Volunteer in the Holland community.
- Have fun as they get to know their program peers.
*The ¡Adelante! Program is sponsored by: the Greater Ottawa County United Way and private donors like you. Thank you!
6:30-8:30pm Tuesdays (during school year)
@ LAUP Office (238 W.15th St, Ste. 12, Holland, MI 49423)
For more information call (616) 888-7225 or email email@example.com
Schedule a College Advising Appointment
Can’t join the program but still need help preparing to enter college, the military, or the workforce after high school?
Then please make an appointment to see a LAUP program staff member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can a Student Apply?
In order to join LAUP’s youth programs, students must:
- Fill out the proper application using the links below
- Sign a hard copy of the application they submitted in person along with their parent/guardian on the first meeting of the program
- Sign all other needed documentation in person with their parent/guardian during the first meeting of the program